The Manor – Batemans Bay
Live every day like it’s a holiday, surrounded by the natural beauty of the South Coast with the convenience and vibrancy of Batemans Bay.
Just a short walk to Corrigan’s Beach, the Catalina Country Club gold course, and a range of shops and cafes, The Manor provides all you need to make the most of retirement.
Spacious and sophisticated residences that emphasise natural light, energy efficiency, and easy access with no stairs to be seen, The Manor is perfectly designed to adapt to your changing needs.
The Manor team are well equipped with the skills and knowledge to make sure you’re not only safe, but you get the most out of every day.
Goodwin Village, The Manor also offers assisted living
Independent and assisted living at its finest, offering:
- Spacious lounges with inviting furniture
- On-site hairdresser
- Indoor bowling
- Internet/business centre
- Cleaning and laundry services
- Option of having meals provided
- Great activities calendar
- Tai Chi and exercise classes
- Beautifully maintained gardens
- River-side picnic area
Short walk to
- Corrigan’s Beach
- Catalina Country Club Golf Course – a 27-hole championship course and fabulous restaurant
- Tribe Café
- Birdland Animal Park
- An abundance of fishing spots
3-minutes drive or 10 minute walk to
- Batehaven Shops, including:
- IGA Supermarket
- Crumb Café
- News agency
5-minute drive from Batemans Bay Town Centre