Goodwin volunteers hold such a special place in the hearts of our residents and staff. They enrich lives, offer greater social interaction and let us offer broader care services.
But when you volunteer, your wellbeing and mental health are positively impacted by:
- Giving you a sense of achievement and purpose.
- Feeling part of a community.
- Feeling better about yourself by improving your self-esteem and confidence.
- Helping you share your talents (and maybe even learn new skills).
- Helping combat stress, loneliness, social isolation and depression.
- Letting you meet new people, making you feel more connected and valued.
Have time to give (we’re super flexible)
Want to share your passions (we love learning new things)
Love making a real difference in people’s lives (and you will make a very big difference)