Located in the cosmopolitan heart of Canberra, some of our city’s most exciting attractions, dining and entertainment options are just a walk, short drive or bus trip away (there’s a bus stop and taxi rank right at the door!).
And if you don’t feel like venturing out you can stay and enjoy our resort-style facilities such as an indoor heated swimming pool, cinema, Lifestyle Club and more, or participate in the full calendar of activities created by our dedicated Lifestyle Officer.
Who needs a holiday when you can enjoy the resort-like amenities and activities of our Lifestyle Club everyday? Our facilities and interest groups cater to a wide range of hobbies, interests and passions, and residents are welcome to start groups of their own:
- Heated indoor pool
- Billiards room
- Men’s shed
- Exercise classes
- Special interest groups and speakers
- Internet/business centre
- Goodwin Wellness Centre (available to any Goodwin resident and client)
- Convenience store
- Regular Happy Hour
- Indoor and outdoor bowls
- Games and craft rooms
- Allied health and well being centre (Monash, available to all villages)
- Spacious reception and lounge areas
- External and internal function space (available for you to hire for private functions)
I feel privileged and grateful to be living in this place.
Goodwin Village Ainslie resident