Located in the cosmopolitan heart of Canberra, some of our city’s most exciting attractions, dining and entertainment options are just a walk, short drive or bus trip away (there’s a bus stop and taxi rank right at the door!).
And if you don’t feel like venturing out you can stay and enjoy our resort-style facilities such as an indoor heated swimming pool, cinema, Lifestyle Club and more, or participate in the full calendar of activities created by our dedicated Lifestyle Officer.
Rated by ResiRating Australia’s independent rating of retirement living
Who needs a holiday when you can enjoy the resort-like amenities and activities of our Lifestyle Club everyday? Our facilities and interest groups cater to a wide range of hobbies, interests and passions, and residents are welcome to start groups of their own:
- Heated indoor pool
- Billiards room
- Men’s shed
- Exercise classes
- Special interest groups and speakers
- Internet/business centre
- Goodwin Wellness Centre (available to any Goodwin resident and client)
- Convenience store
- Regular Happy Hour
- Indoor and outdoor bowls
- Games and craft rooms
- Allied health and well being centre (Monash, available to all villages)
- Spacious reception and lounge areas
- External and internal function space (available for you to hire for private functions)
I feel privileged and grateful to be living in this place.
Goodwin Village Ainslie resident