Designed to help you make the most out of your retirement, The Central by Goodwin incorporates leading design and urban planning concepts.
Located in the heart of Crace’s urban precinct, our stunning apartments, townhouses and penthouses have everything right on your doorstep including a new shopping centre, exciting dining options, public transport, medical centre and easy access to parklands.
Whilst within The Central’s urban village you have access to a Lifestyle Club and an optional weekly social program ranging from exercise classes to luncheons at local venues and tours of the latest National Gallery of Australia blockbuster.
Keeping fit, pursuing your interests, travelling, trying new things and socialising – are all made conveniently easy thanks to our onsite facilities and support services that include:
- Exclusive Lifestyle Club with:
- Residents’ bar
- Coffee machine
- Business area
- Spacious lounge
- Games room
- A dedicated Lifestyle Officer
- Weekly social program
- Goodwin Wellness Centre (available to any Goodwin resident and client)
- Regular Happy Hour
- Private landscaped green corridors and courtyards
- Alfresco dining areas
- Short walk to the main shopping centre and parklands of Crace
- Goodwin Assist – a unique program of services exclusively for The Central residents ranging from in-home care to maintenance and relocation assistance.
My plans were to wait until I was over 70, but then I decided why wait?! And I'm pleased I didn't... Crace offers a lot; I love this modern young outlook it's got, and that fact that you've got the bushland out the back too—that's lovely!
Resident of The Central