Caring is at the core of what we do at Goodwin. No matter your role, as a Goodwin employee you’re working to improve the lives of many people.
Our reputation for high quality and premier aged care services in Canberra is driven by our team members and their passion for the well-being of elderly people.
Apart from the rewards that come with working with our seniors, Goodwin offers financial, personal and professional rewards that allow you to grow within the company and take control over your future. With so many career opportunities and plenty of training, we have something suited to you, no matter what your experience.
At Goodwin, we know that having a good work-life balance helps our team perform to their best. We provide regular and flexible working hours that help you meet study, childcare, family life or other lifestyle commitments. You may even get a paid day off on your birthday!
Take a look at some of the other benefits of working at Goodwin:
- Training and development sponsored by Goodwin
- Tax benefits of working for a Public Benevolent Institution
- Mentoring programs
- Health and wellbeing programs including gym membership discounts and flu vaccinations
- Goodwin Provided Uniforms
- Mileage allowance
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals
- Annual wage increases
- Kid’s Club for employees’ children
- Length of service recognition
- Training, personal leave and spotters incentives
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Access to networks and industry related associations
- Registered Nurses will get their registration renewal reimbursed
I Love working in a multidisciplinary environment like Goodwin: I learn more and communicate with many versatile people and in different roles.