Each room is 33 square metres (including ensuite) and includes:
- A private ensuite
- Carpeted floors
- Lounge chair
- Desk and chair
- Cupboards and sideboard
- Bar refrigerator
- Flat screen TV
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric bed
- Acoustic separation from other rooms and external areas
- Lockable entrance door
- Internet and phone access, ready for connection
You also have access to
- Private lounge areas
- A library/lounge
- TV room and dining area
- Dining room kitchenette stocked with hot and cold beverages and snacks
- A hydrotherapy bath, beauty therapy services and wellness centre
- Gym for balance and fitness
- Internet cafe with free Wi-Fi
From 1 July 2014 the maximum price for this room is $500,000 per person.
You can choose to pay for your accommodation payment by a lump sum, or daily payments, or as a combination of partial lump sum refundable accommodation deposit plus ongoing rental-style daily accommodation payments.
For this room you could pay, for example, 50% of the price by a refundable deposit of $250,000.00 and 50% of the price by daily payments of $40.68.
For more information on payment options and amounts, contact Goodwin Admissions on (02) 6175 5192 or visit the Goodwin Ainslie page at myagedcare.gov.au.