Goodwin Life Autumn edition is designed to keep you up-to-date on the news in all our villages!
Our Autumn edition is packed with ideas for new hobbies and some great ideas on how to stay fit and strong in 2018.
In this issue read all about:
- Our Farrer redevelopment, with stage 1 almost sold already!
- Free fitness classes for over 65s at Queanbeyan Day Club
- Our expanding home care services into Murrumbateman/Yass and Bungendore/Braidwood
- A rare live-in care service with Goodwin’s new podiatrist
- Our new Health and Wellness Centre Manager who loves working in her “day spa” setting
- Jim Purcell retiring after 12 years at Goodwin and how he will be missed by many staff and residents
- Social pages and more.
Goodwin Life is well worth the read, so click here to view the digital version of Goodwin Life – Autumn edition.
Be sure to follow Goodwin on facebook for the most up-to-date news.